Off for a healthy twist today! How about some salmon? It’s always a challenge for me to cook the fishy taste out of salmon, but this was delicious!
1 lb fresh salmon (divide in half for two people, or more for additional people)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp salted butter
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/2 fresh lime
Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare baking dish with the number of square pieces of foil for each serving of salmon you are cooking.
- Fold foil around edges so that juices will not spill out.
- Cut salmon into the number of pieces desired for how many people you are serving.
- Place each piece of salmon on its own sheet of foil.
- Mince garlic and place evenly on each piece of salmon.
- Slice butter thinly into squares and place on salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
- Drizzle with coconut white balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top.
- Squirt lime juice on top of everything.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, over bed of rice with black beans and asparagus for a delicious dinner combination! Or you can choose other sides as desired.
- Topping with additional melted butter mixed with fresh garlic is a plus!
What better way to accompany a delicious dinner than add in dessert after? Here are some tasty chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting…coming soon!